Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chocolate-Coconut Cheesecake Squares

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I went to a cookie exchange. I enjoy a good cookie exchange for a couple of reason. First, you get a variety of cookies to give out, or enjoy yourself, without having to make a bunch of different recipes. But what I really like most is just trying everyone's different cookie recipes. It takes the guess work out of debating whether or not you should make a recipe yourself. You taste it and then you know. This year we voted on the best cookie. (Had I know that before going I might have thought a little bit more about what cookie to bring!) The winner was these tasty little chocolate-coconut cheesecake squares. They got my vote, they were seriously so good. They reminded me of the chocolate coconut fudge bars I made this summer, but the cheesecake put these over the top! I will caution that they are very rich, so heed the advice to cut them into one inch squares.  When I brought mine home and refrigerated them I liked them better cold, but room temperature is fine.  Even though I haven't made these, yet, I have tasted them and totally approve, so I wanted to share them with you for your holiday baking. They are on the top of my to bake list, and with my two week vacation just starting, I have a good feeling I'll get to them. Enjoy.

Chocolate-Coconut Cheesecake Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails