Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Party Favors

 
My super talented sister, Brittany, had a client who was throwing a Christmas party. She asked Brittany to do the flower arrangements. She (I don't even know her name) also asked Brittany if I would be interested in making some party favors with my "best cookie" for her guests. She must have found my blog through Brittany's and thought I'd do an ok job. I was so excited. Any time someone pays me to bake for them I just think how I wish this was my full time job. Although I'm happy to report that me and my 175 eighth graders are getting along pretty well these days. For the party favors I put four orange coconut cookies, dipped in chocolate in a clear bag and tied them up with a gold bow, to match the color scheme of the party. I finished them off with a simple happy holidays tag. I hope they were well received. I had such a fun time doing them. I just got an order for 10 more holiday goodie bags. I just love baking this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. The cookies look amazing sis!!!I want to see what your business cards looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know about these Christmas party favors. Couple of months ago, I arranged a dinner party on Christmas eve with my friends at one of exemplary LA venues. Hired a reputed party caterer and he made delicious food for this event.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails