Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Year Anniversary


Yesterday Brian and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how quickly the year went! But we enjoyed every day of it. To celebrate we spent the weekend in San Diego, which was a great little get away. Last year we decided not to save and freeze the top of our wedding cake, but instead to get a new little one made this year. So I ordered an eight inch round, white cake, lemon curd filling with butter cream frosting from French's Cupcake Bakery in Costa Mesa, same place as our wedding cake. I had them decorate it the same way too and it turned out perfect. The frosting got a little smudged on the drive down to San Diego, but it was such a fun dessert to share on our anniversary. So in celebration of our one year anniversary, I'm posting up pictures of our wedding food. It was such a perfect day.











2 comments:

  1. The food WAS amazing! And I can't believe it's already been a year. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated that we didn't get to to your wedding. All the pictures look amazing. Brit did a sweet job on the flower arrangements. Happy Anniversary you two love birds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails