Saturday, May 1, 2010

Calphalon Nonstick Skillet


Since I love so many of my kitchen items, I though I'd share with you what I'm loving this week and perhaps every week! This week I am absolutely loving my nonstick Skillets. I have a 10 inch and 12 inch set by Calphalon that I registered for and I couldn't imagine life without them. (Great for all those week night rice and sauce meals!) I don't even use a regular skillet, for anything! I have the contemporary design and the handle is amazing. It is so comfortable to hold and handle. These skillets cook nice and even and clean up like a dream. I do hand wash them, per handling instructions, but since nothing sticks it's not a big deal.

I think I didn't know the joy of cooking with nonstick because my mom never used them. My brother finally gave her one for Christmas last year, and she is constantly talking about how much easier her life is now! Below are some links of where to find these lovely little kitchen helpers. And a few are on sale, half off for two!


Macys
Bed Bath and Beyond
Crate and Barrel

1 comment:

  1. Calphalon Nonstick Skillet. Since I love so many of my kitchen items, I though I'd share with you what I'm loving this week and perhaps every ... calphalonnonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails