Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Sugar Cookies

Photobucket
I made some sugar cookies last night for my friend Stacy's daughters 18th birthday. Her daughter really liked the last cookies I made for them, and of course I was happy to do something fun for the birthday. I enjoyed the colors I used, although being the amateur photographer that I am didn't get the best picture. I took these this morning before I left for work and there wasn't a whole lot of sunlight at 6:45 am, and I didn't have time to mess with it. But the colors were much brighter than they appear. I also love the look of the flat dots on the cookies. This is easily done by adding the dots while the frosting is still wet. Super easy! My piping of numbers could be improved though! I am a little out of practice.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The sugar cookies look yummy besides being decorated so creatively and colorfully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails